Certified Professional Inspector (CPI)®
Pierre Papineau is the owner and inspector of Overview Property Inspection. It’s no cakewalk to make a successful real estate transaction, and no matter what your particular circumstances may be, it’s an accomplishment deserving of praise. Pierre’s goal is to help ensure that you’re able to sit back and enjoy the investment you’ve made, protecting you from unknown or undisclosed issues that could prove to be costly blemishes on an otherwise commendable effort.
Licenses and Certifications
- InterNACHI Certified Professional Inspector (CPI)®
- Member of Certified Commercial Property Inspectors Association
- Trained CDW Engineering Commercial Building Inspector
- Member of InterNACHI
- Completed Solar PV Electrical Code training
- Member of the Real Estate Investment Network of Canada
Choose a Home Inspector Who Is
Passionate About the Work
Pierre has always had a penchant for entrepreneurship, and that natural aptitude has combined beautifully with his sincere passion for helping others. Pierre launched a successful contracting business after he first moved to Edmonton, and the knowledge he gained while working in the construction industry greatly enhanced his abilities as a property inspector. Pierre has also been a real estate investor since 2009, giving him a broader point of view that has enabled him to help his clients more effectively navigate the many twists and turns of the real estate industry.
A Client-Oriented Process
- By giving you the option of attending your property inspection, Pierre hopes to cultivate a valuable learning opportunity in which he can demonstrate exactly how well the building’s structures and systems are functioning—showing you any areas of concern while you’re both on-site
- After the inspection report has been delivered, you’re free to ask Pierre any questions you may have—he’ll remain available to take your questions over the phone even if months have gone by since the two of you last spoke
- Every day and every home brings a different challenge in this industry, but you have Pierre’s word that he’ll go above and beyond to protect your interests—giving you the knowledge and confidence to walk out of final negotiations with your head held high
When he’s not inspecting homes, Pierre loves to do practically anything out in nature—including hiking, swimming at the lake, camping, skating, and snowboarding. Pierre also keeps himself busy improving his own residence, and he’s passionate about continuing his education in property inspection and real estate investment.
Appointments are available on Saturdays and evenings when requested in advance
At Overview Property Inspection, we offer a detail-oriented building inspection that will confirm whether or not a property is built to last, disclosing any existing defects we discover so that you have a clear idea of what to expect from an investment as it currently stands. Contact us today to request an inspection.